Brian Mueller: Welcome to Follow Me to the MROP, a podcast dedicated to the journey of the masculine soul and the transformative power of initiation. My name is Brian Mueller. I live in suburban Dayton, Ohio, and I made my rites at Pilgrim Park in Illinois in twenty fourteen. I'm your host, and in each episode of our show I'll sit down with one man who has made his rites, and I'll invite him to tell his story. This won't be an abstract explanation or a theological lecture, just a real conversation about what it was like to cross that threshold at the Rites and what changed afterward. Before we begin, a quick word of gratitude. This podcast is brought to you by choosing Presence. We believe that the greatest gift a man can give his community is his own presence. In a world of constant distraction, choosing presence provides the tools to help you stay grounded in the now. If you'd like an easy way to begin learning about the practice of presence, you can download the free Practicing Presence app at choosingpresence dot org slash app. Now the Men's Rites of Passage, or MROP, is an experience designed to help men move from the first half of life into the second, shifting from a focus on ego and achievement to a life of meaning and soul. On this show, we just don't talk about the rites in theory, we talk to the men who have walked the path. Today we are joined by a man who has made his rites, and we're going to hear exactly what that journey looked like for him. My guest today is Matthew Lyda. Brother, I'm really glad you're here. Thanks for making the time and for being willing to share your story. It's good to be here. Thanks for asking me to hop on, Brian. Yeah, Matt, tell us where you're from and how you spend your time these days.
Matthew Lyda: I'm from the former hunting grounds of the Cherokee people, known as Spartanburg, South Carolina. And my my time is spent going to hunchback of Notre Dame performances for my children. Soccer soccer tournaments for my youngest daughter, making some burritos for the family. And I'm also a spiritual director, and so I do a good bit of men's work and work in recovery and addictions.
Brian Mueller: Now let's dive in and talk about the men's rites of passage. The MROP is a unique experience. It's not a retreat or a workshop. It's an initiation. Many men arrive at the rites at a crossroads in their lives, looking for something they can't quite name. Before we dive into the why and the how, let's start at the very beginning. When and where did you make your rites?
Matthew Lyda: Mm-hmm.
Brian Mueller: Pilgrim Park, Illinois, 2018. And who was the weaver and about how many men were there?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, the weaver was a man named Jim Clarke, and the ritual elder was a man named Joe Lonergan. And I think there were about thirty five of us who were going through the rites for the first time. So that doesn't include the team or anybody coming back for a double dip.
Brian Mueller: When you think back to that weekend, what's the the first image or memory that comes forth for you?
Matthew Lyda: Oh my gosh. You know, I have to tread lightly here, Brian, because I know so much that happens on the rites is It's meant to be confidential in that. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But there's, it's like a A cornucopia of images like a group of men, some things I saw in ritual, some like key moments, my day out in nature. So it's this whole
Brian Mueller: Patchwork of moments. And when you think back to that weekend, just generally speaking, how was that entire weekend for you? Yeah, it was.
Matthew Lyda: Challenging. It was exactly what I needed. It was a place of tears. It was a place of joy for sure. Yeah, it it was, man, as you even asked that question, just these moments are just like running through my mind. You know, a certain walk or a conversation I had with someone at dinner that was really important or Like another guy who just like dropped one line of poetry, but it was just like that one line that I needed to hear at that day. Another word actually that comes to mind is magical, and that's You know, to one set of eyes, it would seem like a pretty ordinary place. You know, pretty, pretty ordinary land and grass and riverbed. But for that those few days, it was something else.
Brian Mueller: It was powerful. Well, thank you for sharing that. I'm going to ask you to go a little bit deeper in the sense that You already alluded to the fact that there are some things that you hold really close from this experience. But without sharing anything that's too confidential or even personal, was there a particular encounter with another man or ritual or something that stood out to you?
Matthew Lyda: The synchronicity of what was happening in my life and what would later happen in my life and where the rites were in that. It's incredible. And so one thing that I didn't expect to happen, I didn't go in with this expectation that I would be grieving my two grandfathers. And my relationship with those two men. That wasn't on my agenda. You know, I had other ideas of what I'd be working on or what I needed to address. And I was really surprised that, you know. Ray Cene and Michael both just kind of rose. Those are my grandfathers. And I was surprised at the depth of grief and pain I had around those relationships that I had been carrying For over 20 years, over 20 years, without like a conscious naming of that. And so it was a weight. It was, you know, it was clogging the pipes in a way that I was unaware of. And so. That was a really big experience for me to have a space where I could grieve those two relationships. One of them had already died. And the crazy synchronicity in this, Brian, is that after that After that rites, the very next month, my wife pulled me out on the front porch and told me the news of my other grandfather's death. Shocking, surprising. And I look back at that and see how mystery was really preparing me for that news beforehand, a month beforehand. And so it's those kind of things, you know, that I can't script, that I can't predict, that I didn't even know I needed. I didn't even know I needed it, but it's been so key to moving forward in my life.
Brian Mueller: Yeah, I really appreciate that. I told you before we started recording that one of our upcoming episodes is going to feature Bill McElroy. Bill, although he's from Illinois, and he's often at the Pilgrim Park for those rites. He made his rites at Ghost Ranch in 2004. And one of the things he shares in his conversation is that he was really ambushed by also his grandfather and the wounding that his father experienced and how that kind of got transferred to him too. So yeah, that's As resident on a couple of levels, I think a lot of men are dealing with these relationships generationally coming through their father. And then also that when you come to the rites, you may think you're coming for one reason. And something quite different will kind of like you. I think you use the word ambush. Is that the word you would use?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, surprise. Yeah, shock.
Brian Mueller: So what were the circumstances in your life at the time that you made the decision to come to the rites? What was going on in your life that you said, okay, yeah, I'm going to sign up and I'm going to go for this?
Matthew Lyda: So it was a Around 32, so still barely into my early adulthood. And I had already Stepped on a few landmines in my life and had significant life change where I was living overseas. And that fell through. My whole family and I were living in Southeast Asia, doing some important work there. Big dreams, really big dreams there. And just the bottom fell out of that. And so dreams interrupted, like high, high hopes. And then just boom, just complete collapse, complete collapse. And that had had that had happened a couple of times already, like some really big moments where especially inside of my marriage, where I had really left my relationship in ashes, just really on on the verge of just everything being being done. My wife and I have been separated for six months in 2016, trying to figure out if we were going to get back together. You were three young kids at that time, you know, around two, four, seven-ish. So, you know, at some, I don't know who said it, but something like the full catastrophe. You know, it's. You got a job, you got kids. It's just life is full on, you know, all the responsibilities. And another thing was happening to me, Brian, that again, that I did not foresee coming. And it was a lot of my closely held religious beliefs that had served me for a good 30 years were beginning to lose their grip. On me. And I was in some sort of like freefall of just finding myself No longer resonating with some of the language and the ways of being that I had served me in my adolescence, you know, in my early childhood, later childhood. And maybe earlier adulthood. And so, for example, I had, and this is the synchronicity again: like what happens before the rites and what happens after the rites. I had read a book like right up before the rites called “The Dream of the Earth” by Thomas Berry. And it was just like this other thing, just kind of poking at my My worldview that was kind of crumbling. You know, my, and so I was really in the midst of a paradigm shift. Of, I come from the Christian tradition and a particular strand of that tradition, a particular strain that would be Southern Baptists. And so Yeah, I was really in a place of, okay, what do I hold on to? And what is like a rummage sale? You know, like the every 500-year Christianity rummage sale that just no longer works. And that was a that was a big deal for me because that had been so near to my identity. Like a lot of particular beliefs were like so knit to like my family, my friends, my community. So All sorts of things funneling in towards the right. So, yeah, I brought a lot of shit to the right.
Brian Mueller: Brother, I really appreciate you sharing that because I've known you for a while, but I mean, I didn't know all that you were carrying at the rites. And it certainly brought me back to the My experience at the rites of talking to men, I was really surprised at how much men were bringing with them and were carrying them as a weight. There was a lot of that among the men. And I think that was two things: both very surprising and also somewhat reassuring or affirming that I'm not the only one carrying this weight.
Matthew Lyda: Yeah.
Brian Mueller: So how did your how did your family, how did your friends, specifically your wife, but even whatever spiritual directors you may have had or close friends and things like that, how did they react to your decision to go to the rites?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, I thank God for an incredible spiritual director, and he encouraged me to go to the rites. And when I was integrating all of this post that experience, I talked through the whole thing, whole thing with him. And his feedback was, I could really see your deep longing for God, Matthew. Could really feel your deep longing for God. And so that word longing Was probably pretty central to what brought me into it, like desire, longing, and what was happening during it. My wife, on returning, she could see that something had shifted in me. And she could and this was kind of an ongoing process for me before the rites, but certainly the rites accelerated or amplified it. But she could notice like when I was on the edge of tears and and like important tears, like maybe communicating my love to her or communicating something important I've learned about my story. Her feedback was was really gratitude that she could see something was happening something was happening in me. Something important.
Brian Mueller: Was there anyone, given your background, and just you mentioned that you were Southern Baptist, or that was the faith tradition you came from? Was there anybody that was really suspicious of these rites or what you might be experiencing what you might be choosing to experience by going to the rites?
Matthew Lyda: You know that's possible, Brian, and Nothing really comes to mind on like the suspicion or like uh nothing really comes to mind. General, general support from you know, my overall family. We've even though we've diverged in like different specific beliefs. There's a pretty solid respect, I believe. Now amount of interest, you know, post-rides. I'm like, Ben, tell me all about it. And oh my gosh, what's this? And, you know, really now that was not the same with everybody, right? You know, some people were happy to receive like the The 32nd. It was a good experience, right? And some people were curious and they wanted to know more. They're like, oh my gosh, what do you mean? How do what do you mean? You're, you know. in nature, you know, for a full day and what was happening there. So it was different levels of like curiosity and interest. But yeah, nothing particular that stands out as unsupportive. What did you know about the rites before going into them? So I was a little familiar with Richard Rohr, and I had read “Adam's Return”. So I was, you know, had some of that framing. I was also part of a closed group of men, a cohort called Men Four Directions. that was started by former Illumina Weaver Joel Blunk. And that program was very much about connecting with God in nature, who's very much built on the practice of counsel. Drumming was a part of that contemplative prayer. And so I had began that program in 2017. And so, whenever some of the guys in that program said, Matthew. You need to do the rites. We just finished our rites. We can't even tell you why, but just do it. I was very intrigued because those were a few men that I really trusted. And it felt like a continuation of that Men for Directions program that I was participating in. That's wonderful.
Brian Mueller: Especially to hear about Joel's involvement with that as well. Now I imagine you being from South Carolina flying into Chicago landing maybe at O'Hare, getting in a van with some other guys and driving out into the prairie where they're growing lots and lots of corn in central, north central Illinois, and it's just flat as can be. But then you come to this really strange little spot within Illinois where you kind of descend into a valley that's very wooded and everything. And you come come into Pilgrim Park and You arrive at Pilgrim Park, so you've just arrived. What were you hoping for with the rites at that moment? What were you hoping was there something you were wanting to be initiated into?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, for the probably two years leading up to that right. So that was August 2018. A good two years before that, I had Begun a journey of coming back to my body. I was really, really top heavy, Brian. Really top heavy. If you had to like drew a stick figure of me, it'd be like a massive circle for the head. It would just take up the whole piece of paper. And then, like, a little, little, little line for the body, a little line for the arms. You know, symbolizing how heady, how, how, and I love books, you know, I love books, I love knowledge, you know, all this. And I had been on a journey for like two years prior. To really living into a truth for me that more important than knowing things was being numb. That had my enough had happened. I had realized that knowing things, knowledge acquisition, even of the best knowledge that I thought it was, whatever theology, you know, whatever worldview. It had gotten me to a point. It had gotten me to a point in my life, thankful for it, and I knew it would not carry me past 30. I knew that from that point, the charge on my life was being known, being known. And so I was hoping and moving into that, like being known by others, being known by God. Being known by myself, right? Like an awareness of who I am and what is my voice and what is my true self and what is it like to be, what is my gift to offer to the world or my particular way. of being masculine in the world. And so that was a big one being known. The second invitation that had really been current for me Was and actually I've paused it. I'll pick it back up. Was coming back to my body, and I like that stick figure body. And Beginning to trust that communication, wisdom, transformation would happen through my body. Body first, head second, or maybe head third or fourth. I don't know, but body first. I had grown up in a tradition where it was very important to know the right things. To say the right language and to articulate a very specific wordage, but Those two years leading up to the rites, I had found that I needed to recover my body intelligence. And I found that happening at the rites. I found that There's so much that happens there that speaks to the body and maybe even bypasses my thinking brain, like things that are beyond my understanding. Things, for example, I'll just give one example. At one point in the rites, I went by myself and I laid down in the creek bed. dried creek bed, and I w and I just wept. But I purposefully laid face forward face down, right? Prostrate. On that creek bed. And when I did that with my body, then the unloading happened. So I couldn't think my way. Into a new way of being. I knew that my body, things would need to happen with my body, whether in ritual or in nature And so that's what I went into the rites hoping and just like recovering my relationship to my full self.
Brian Mueller: Yeah, thank you for that. That actually stimulates something I haven't thought about for a long time. I made my own rites when I was about 40, and I used to say right around that time that I knew that the thinking that had gotten me to 40 was not going to get me to 80. Yeah. And I may be far enough beyond that now that that doesn't come to mind much anymore. But at the time I had that real sense in it. Your own experience kind of rekindled that memory for me. Was there anything you were fearing as you headed into the rites?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah. The inner critic voice in my head would say something like, Hey, Matthew, don't miss it. Don't miss it. Do it right. You know, you came here for a reason. So get the revelation. So, like, a fear of like missing what. I needed to hear, like missing what I needed to see, like what was there for me. I didn't let that drive, but yeah, there was a little bit of Which can kind of sometimes feel like pressure, right? Or like over exerting because I don't want to miss it. But uh whenever I noticed that I just would journal about it and maybe just let it go. Let it go. Yeah.
Brian Mueller: So the Rites you got through the Rites experience. You spend the weekend there. The closing ritual happens. It's time to pack up, leave, head back to the airport. How are you feeling kind of right in the moment as you left Pilgrim Park?
Matthew Lyda: Oh my gosh. Oh. Okay. So this is hyperbole, but the song lyric comes to mind. It's, I came here with nothing. I left here with everything. Came here with nothing. I left here with everything. Hyperbole, but because I didn't go in there with nothing. That's not true. But coming here, leaving with everything, that was a sense like. So connected, so known, like so seen, like like a almost like a shockwave of energy had like just been like shot right through me. I mean, gosh, I don't want to overstate it, but just like almost like a new man, like I had a sense that I had crossed a significant threshold, like something significant had just happened. And I wouldn't I wouldn't be spelling it out for a few years to come. But this sense like I'm so glad I did that. I saw things that I needed to see. I heard words I needed to hear. I met people I needed to meet. I cried tears that I was only going to cry there, that needed, that had been begging, had been begging to be. You know, poured out, and they and they were. So, a sense like that of leaving with everything.
Brian Mueller: That's powerful testimony. So now it's been about eight years or so since you're right. What has changed in your life practically, relationally, spiritually?
Matthew Lyda: Everything. Oh, Nan Brian, what has changed? You know, sometimes people will ask me about how did you become like this, Matthew? I don't know if that's a compliment or not. Or what happened to you? I would say there is in the last eight years a growing childlikeness and innocence, which is so paradoxical. Because there were so many tears, so much suffering, you know, so much anger, and so Yeah, just the flip side of that, like a new love for life, like a new, like I am in love with life. What has changed in the last eight years? Man. Oh my God. You know. My wife and I are about to celebrate our 20th anniversary not too far from now. And I can say that it has never been better between the two of us. It's like an old, old line of scripture. It says, I'll restore to you the years that the locusts have eaten. It's an old prophetic line in scripture. And that's what it feels like. It feels like so many years that were eaten away. by my fault self, by just living closed off. And it feels like those years are being restored in a big way. Yeah. Could say more, but that's a big difference.
Brian Mueller: Well, let me affirm that as one of the men that knows you in the Illuman community, you're that one of those people that has that sort of special charisma that brings with it a lot of energy, joy and Joie de Vie, right? The joy of life. I think you're able to help connect others, men specifically, but also probably others with that inner I want to say inner child, but not in a naive sense, but in a sense of playfulness and fun and enthusiasm and curiosity and excitement for life. You really have that in spades. And I don't know, maybe that was not. on the surface before your rites, but it certainly is there now.
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, it's interesting the cor - the correlation of grief and praise, or tears And tears and praise. And I do believe they're very closely connected. Like my depth of grief. My depth of feeling of pain and the depth of joy. In my journey, I feel like they're really closely correlated.
Brian Mueller: So how has the rites affected your understanding of masculinity, initiation, even the male journey in life?
Matthew Lyda: Ryan, your questions are the best. Experience, experience, experience. I can't, I cannot read my way to this. And I'm glad we're on a podcast, but I can't podcast my way to this. Right. I'm not going to get enough inaudible or to I so I'll speak for myself. I must engage my body. On the land in community with other men, where I'm not in control. Like direct contact. John Muir has a quote about Like the dinner bells of like kind of calling us back to God. And he says, but out there in creation is direct contact. That was his word: direct contact. And so nothing touches direct contact. And so yeah. Boots on the ground, in a natural setting, drumming with men, all the things. That's where it's at. You know, and you and I both have conversations online and do this, and it's good. But yeah, how has it influenced how I see Like initiation in the masculine journey is nothing touches the bodily experience. The hugs, those rituals. Okay, that's another one. The ritual, the power of ceremony, the goodness of hearing, talking, and drumming, but also the power of the rituals like that. That stays with me too. You know, not being able to speak about the details of those rituals, but like those continue to stay with me. And I believe they have altered me in ways that, again, I wouldn't have been altered by watching a documentary. Right. The experience, experience and ritual.
Brian Mueller: Those two rise to the top. Kind of backing up what you're saying there, I have this fond memory of you. We were at a Shrine Mont. The Awaken team was there preparing for the actually bonding, but also preparing for the November event. And we were standing outside this pavilion. It's summertime, but the clouds burst. We have this all this rain and you're out there running around barefoot in the rain. Trying to get all of us to do the same, just life and out there in the elements. Yeah. So you practice what you preach. I appreciate that.
Matthew Lyda: You know, Briah, that. You know, you saying that has actually been like really key to me. Like, I've actually always been a good air quote preacher or speaking, but my life has not always lined up. with what I would have said. And so that was probably really key to me in at the MROP little rhyme was Living a life aligned, like full alignment. Like what I say, what I do, it's the same. You know, it's like the roots of the tree. They mirror the Mirror the branches above. Like as it is below, so it is above. So, like, that peacemaking of here's what I say I believe, here's what I say I value, here's what I. Say I care about, okay, and here's what I do with my my money or my time or my life So integrity, right? Yeah.
Brian Mueller: Yeah. Listening to Richard Rohr talk about these experiences, too. I mean, he makes it really clear that if these rites have had truly had the impact that they're intended to have, it will make A transformational change in your life and your orientation to life. And the explicit messages, having talked to many men now about their rites experience, the explicit messages that many of them got from the rites Rather, they were articulated the way I'm about to articulate them, or they're more implied just through the experience in general, is spend more time in nature Go out and find or organize a community of men and participate in that community. And three, develop some sort of centering or contemplative practice. And so I'd like at this point for you to tell a little bit about what you do now in your life. I mean, I know you as a person that goes out and Creates, a creative person in the world, but not only does that, creates community, creates healing experiences for others. So tell us a little bit about what you do.
Matthew Lyda: Yeah. So are you speaking about like my personal practices or like my service in the world? All the above. Oh man. Yeah. Well, one of my simple personal practices, Brian, is make it part of my day every day to check in with another man. And I just leave a voice text, and I call it checking in from the front lines of my heart. Best as I can tell. As best as I can tell. And so that is a practice, a daily practice. And I make note if I miss that. I make note if I miss that. And so it's a structured practice that has been consistent for a long while. What I do is I do create settings where men can experience some sort of freedom like I've tasted. So Wild Man Mystery School is the rebirthing of the M4D that Joel Blunt started. Wild Man Mystery School is that brought down to the southeast part of the States. And I had a conversation with Joel before he died, and I said, Hey, I want to do this, you know I don't even know how I'm going to do this. This is a few years ago. And he's, Matthew, take it and make it your own. And so Creating these spaces like that where men can have direct contact with creation, be challenged by teaching, challenged in community, and You know, really letting go of that lie, that illusion of separation. Anything that gets in the way, any, like Stephen Jekinson says, betray anything that betrays life. I feel like that's what. I help men do. I help them to be betrayers of anything that betrays life. Whatever gets in the way of flourishing, of life abundant, we betray that. And so I also do a good bit of work with men around problematic sexual behavior. So this is a part of the masculine journey: integrating our full sexual self. Right. I spoke about the body, the head, but everything, right? The whole body. And so healing that sexual, spiritual split or dichotomy. So what does a healthy, a wild, healthy, beautiful sexuality look like? So I help men move in that direction. Among, you know. A lot of other things I could say, but those are just a couple.
Brian Mueller: You know, there's a lot of hard edges that a man comes up against in his life. It's just part of, I think. The culture, I don't know what all to attribute it to, but there's a lot of these edges and lines, and there's a lot of times there's that inner voice or critic that is telling you this is the way it should be, this is how things are, etc. etc. What I'm leaning to here is, I want you to talk to the younger man, the man that may be in his 30s, maybe even in his 20s, that is considering a men's rites of passage, has heard about this, has maybe read Adam's Return. And can you make a case totally consider this more deeply?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah. So for the young man. Here it is, Brian. Do not do it. If you're not ready, if you're not ready to encounter the most beautiful. Kingly, loving, mystical men I've ever met. If you're not ready for that, don't do it. And not ready to meet elders, wise ones. I mean, oh my God, to be loved, right? Do not do it. If you're not ready to, you know, embrace. Embrace the world, you know, and embrace others that are different from you, right? Who, if we could talk politics, we could talk religion, you know. You don't want that like full community, right? That says everybody belongs. Everyone belongs, right? Everyone is a child of God. Everyone has dignity. Then, you know, that might not be the right time for you. And I guess lastly, do not do it. If You don't want your thirties completely transformed. I mean, because they could be. They could be completely altered. Outside of what you would have dreamt, what you would have planned, what you thought you could control, and maybe a hell of a lot more adventurous too, with God. So how's that? Reasons not to do it.
Brian Mueller: No, that's wonderful. And you know what? Just talking to you now, I hope that we have many more conversations to come. I understand that you are going to be at the Illinois Rites this This August? That's right. Yeah. You're going to be what are you going to be doing at the Rice?
Matthew Lyda: Yeah, so I will be helping out with ritual with Joe Lonergan. Is this the first time you've been back to Pilgrim Park?
Brian Mueller: My first time. All right. Century rites. Okay. Well, great. Brother, I look forward to seeing you there. I'm going to be working with the initiators at those rites, and so we'll be together in person. In body, you know, maybe in body. So I want to say, brother, thank you really deeply. I love you. Thank you. I really appreciate your honesty, your courage, and you giving us a window into your. your MROP experience and beyond. Mm-hmm. Thank you, Brian. For those listening who are now feeling a tug in their own soul and are curious to learn more Allow me to share a bit about the history of these rites. The men's rites of passage was originally developed by Father Richard Rohr, and was first offered at Ghost Ranch, New Mexico, in nineteen ninety six. While it was supported for many years by the Center for Action and Contemplation, since twenty twelve Illuman has been the steward of this work, preserving and adapting the rites for men all over the world. To learn more about the history and the theology behind this work, I highly recommend reading “Adam's Return” by Richard Rohr. If you are ready to make your rites, there are four opportunities in the United States and another in the United Kingdom in twenty-twenty six. The first is in Northern California, may thirteenth through the seventeenth the second in the United Kingdom, July twenty second through the twenty sixth, and in Illinois, August twelfth through the sixteenth there's one on the East Coast, in New Jersey, September sixteenth through the twentieth. and the final one of the year is in Texas, which is in MROP and Umbrales, our Spanish language rites, September thirtieth through October fourth. You can find details and registration information at Illuman dot org slash mrop or Illuman dot org slash events. Additionally, mark your calendars for Awaken, the annual national gathering of Illuman, taking place November fifth through the eighth in New Mexico. You can find more at Illuman dot org slash awaken. Finally, a special thank you to our sponsor, Choosing Presence. If today's conversation moved you, I encourage you to bring more intentionality into your daily life. Download the Practicing Presence app for free at choosingpresence dot org slash app. It's a simple but profound way to stay connected to the journey we've discussed today. Thank you for listening to follow me to the MROP. Until next time, brothers, stay present.