Russ: This week on Hot Couple Chronicles
Ashley: This winter has been mentally the hardest few months of my entire life. I got to the lowest I've been ever maybe, and it came out of nowhere, and I thought I was really on top of things and doing good, and it was a lot of months of traveling and being gone and just the pressure of doing social media and all of that. But after a while, and after hearing the same things over and over, and they pick you apart and all this mean stuff that they say, it does eventually start to soak through, and you start to feel it more, and you start to believe it more. Didn't handle it the greatest. I do regret some ways that I did handle myself and things that I've done trying to get through that. But I feel like also has been some of the most eye-opening, and I've done so much inner work and personal work and self-growth, and our marriage has been thriving, and we've been working really hard on making sure we stay connected, and this is us thing. And that's why we really talked about on the teasers and stuff we're just tired of sugarcoating stuff, and it's time to be honest and just kinda talk about stuff that's a little uncomfortable. And, I have, I suffer with anxiety and depression. I've never tried to hide that. I'm a normal person. I get self-conscious. We all do. We all struggle with that, with ourself and our confidence and I don't think it's that crazy. We've been doing really good, and we've been getting out and doing stuff and having a good time. We've been a bunch of whores again. And I think we needed to do that. It's sad season, man. I, winter, I struggle with winter. I, sun, I need sun to be whole. I get really in... I had, I've always struggled with seasonal depression, and this year it got super bad n- on out of nowhere.
Russ: Although it's been a while since we had a good old swinger society orgy.
Ashley: Welcome to Hot Couple Chronicles, a podcast exploring the swinging lifestyle. Our discussions may contain explicit content and adult themes intended for mature audiences. While we strive to offer valuable insights and entertainment, please be aware that the views expressed are based on personal experiences and opinions. We encourage listeners to approach the content with an open mind and to prioritize communication, consent, and respect in their relationships. Remember, everyone's journey is unique, so take what resonates with you and leave what doesn't. Thank you for joining us on our adventure
Russ: i'm Russ. And I'm Ashley. And this is Hot Couple Chronicles. Welcome back. Happy Wednesday.
Ashley: This episode is going to be, since this podcast is called Hot Couple Chronicles, we were gonna just skip over everything and just kinda not really talk about it, but then I remembered why we called it Hot Couple Chronicles. We want to really make this stories about us and our adventures and what we do. And we've done quite a lot, while also doing winter and hibernating a lot too. Yeah. But we've done quite a few things that I think that we need to talk about, and a lot of good moments, a lot of bad moments, a lot of emotional times and stuff, and I think that we need to talk about it. I think that we've been gone for a while. I know people noticed. We... We're gone a lot longer than we- Yeah
... Russ: meant to be. We knew we were gone too long when people are asking if we still did it.
Ashley: If we're gonna still do the podcast. Yeah. And people were bringing it up more and more, and everyone just was assuming that we were kinda done with it, and that's when we realized it was time to we're either gonna do it or not. And I'm not gonna lie to you, we weren't ready. We probably could've taken months more off of it. Probably. I'm not even, we're not gonna even try and sugarcoat it or lie to you. This winter has been mentally the hardest few months of my entire life. I got to the lowest I've been ever maybe, and it came out of nowhere, and I thought I was really on top of things and doing good, and it was a lot of months of traveling and being gone and just the pressure of doing social media and all of that. And the podcast come... Well, along with the podcast comes a lot of negative, a lot of people that don't love listening to us talk. They'd rather- What? ... just be cute on TikTok and everything and-
Russ: You're supposed to have a voice too?
Ashley: Yeah. I know. No way. I'm supposed to just smile at the camera and-
Russ: And point at letters point.
Ashley: Once I started opening my mouth, it really brought in a lot of... Which we understood. We knew that was gonna- Yeah ... come with it, but I am a little baby sometimes with that, and I have a really hard time with... I do pretty well, you have to on social media, do pretty well at- Just letting it bounce off you and not really soaking it in. But after a while, and after hearing the same things over and over, and they pick you apart and all this mean stuff that they say, it does eventually start to soak through, and you start to feel it more, and you start to believe it more. And, I've gained some weight and, you know, you change, you get older. I'm not... I don't look the same as I did when I first got on TikTok five- Six years ago ... six years ago. Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm aging. I'm a woman. I don't know. I've... Going through some stuff. But I, we def- I definitely was to the point where I had this much energy, just the teeniest bit, and I had to be very careful where I was putting it. And, Have a habit of hermiting and hiding and kind of... I just didn't have energy, and I really was doing, I thought, a really good job at hiding it, and s- no one really knew. I don't think, for the most part, people didn't, don't realize- Well, we kind of just- how bad it
Russ: got ... stopped talking to everyone too.
Ashley: Yeah. No. It's one of those, if you stop reaching out, you see who's gonna actually reach out to you type of thing. And it really made us open our eyes and notice who even noticed we were gone.
Speaker: Yeah.
Ashley: Like, we... It really makes you see who was there and who actually cares. And we just had to focus on our family and each other. We've really been focusing on each other a lot lately, just us, and pretty much have s- done most things together recently. Yeah. And we've had a lot of fun. But- ... I don't regret how deep it got, and I don't regret any of it. I don't regret anything we did. Didn't handle it the greatest. I do regret some ways that I did handle myself and things that I've done trying to get through that. But I feel like also has been some of the most eye-opening, and I've done so much inner work and personal work and self-growth, and our marriage has been thriving, and we've been working really hard on making sure we stay connected, and this is us thing. And, just being reminded of why we are doing this. Yeah. And why we started this. And that's why we really talked about on the teasers and stuff we're just tired of sugarcoating stuff, and it's time to be honest and just kinda talk about stuff that's a little uncomfortable. And, I have, I suffer with anxiety and depression. I've never tried to hide that. I'm a normal person. I get self-conscious. We all do. We all struggle with that, with ourself and our confidence and I don't think it's that crazy. No. To take a couple... I said, I called it a sabbatical. It was on a sabbatical. Yeah. I just couldn't-
Russ: It was-
Ashley: Coulda didn't do it.
Russ: Well, you just kinda, you, it, it really was a sabbatical. Yeah. You posted just to keep posting on social media-
Ashley: Well, I was so worried about making- So no one really- ... new content every day for the last five of the years or so, and I finally was like, how about I start using these thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos I've taken over these last five years or so, and actually just reuse them and make them into new things? And it worked. I was, I'm, I have never had this many views on Instagram, and everything has been thriving doing it this way, and I was doing so... I was just so overwhelmed with making new content every single day, finding new sounds, researching all the things, making all the stuff. I was doing all these Canvas, and I had these big ideas, and I was just so overwhelmed with all of the things I wanted to do that it just eventually just blew up. I was working, like, 22 hours a day like a crazy person- Yeah ... just making and creating and coming up with new stuff and trying to be, do more, so much, and finally got to the point where, like, I did have to step back. And this was seven days a week up till 3:00 AM, back up at 5:00 to do it again, and it was just too much. It's so much. People think social media is this cake job, and it's, you don't have to do anything, and you just take a selfie every once in a while. You'll be fine. It's so much behind-the-scenes work, and I'm not complaining. I love what I do. I do. I enjoy it. It's my heart, my passion, but it's a lot. And so I really was trying... I ha- again, had such little energy, and I had to just give it where I could, and most of it was on- Us ... the us. Like me and Us and our kids and our family. And so that's kinda what's been going on. I feel myself getting better. I'm coming out of it. I've been doing, doing all right. We've been doing really good, and we've been getting out and doing stuff and having a good time. We've been a bunch of whores again. And I think we needed to do that. I think that we forgot how to do that. Every- It's... I don't know. It's just crazy how I never really wanted to be a social media influencer or on social media. It still kinda creeps me out that I'm out there and still doing it after all this time still.
Russ: Yeah, we just talked about this-
Ashley: Yeah, and-
... Russ: at the club a couple weeks ago
... Ashley: people, like, they're so sweet, and everyone we've ever met that has, you know, follows us or listens to the podcast has been the sweetest and kindest, and they're... It's so much fun getting to meet you guys, people listening and watching in real life. I love it. Freaks me out a little bit. It is kinda weird 'cause I don't- I will never be able to wrap my head around the fact that strangers know my face and watch my stuff- Yeah ... and listen to me and-
Russ: Well, you said it's like you're in a fishbowl. Ev- all, everybody's just watching you.
Ashley: Well, that's the thing. I love when people come up to us and say, you know, "We watch you. We've watched you. We know all your stuff." Uh, it's the ones that just look at you and stare and whisper. That's the ones that'll get me in my head, and I'm just like... I'm always listening around me. My ADHD really kicks in in, like- ... a group of people. So I'm listening to people talk, and they'll be, I'll be like, they'll be like, "Oh my gosh, those are the guys off TikTok. They have a TikTok. They're TikTok famous, Insta-famous." A podcast. "They have a podcast. Oh my gosh, is that them?" And it's that, like, constant people just looking at you, just like an attraction. And I, I get 'em. I'm not complaining. But it is weird. It is strange. For somebody that's never, nobody really looks twice at me normally in real life. So it is strange once you get into, like, a club of people or an event full of people. I don't know. It's just weird. You can't really, it's hard to explain unless you-
Russ: You can't blend in anymore.
Ashley: Yeah. And it's also that pressure. I think really that was a lot of my anxiety last summer, winter, was it's that need to, I feel like I have to be on all the time. Everyone's on vacation. They're, like, living their best life. They're having drinks. They're-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: living their best life, running around naked, which I do. I do for the most part not censor myself or, you know, we do h- live our best life. We go out. We're all wild and crazy, and we go out there and do all the things. But there is a sense of having to be on.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: You have- You're at
Russ: work
Ashley: all the time. Yeah. Even when- Like, people are, again at the club approaching, "Oh my gosh, I listen to you. This is, I love this conversation." And you have a whole conversation with these people, and you have to be on, and you have to be ready for that at all times, and I don't like doing that. I don't like being like, "I'm famous," or whatever. But in this little land of ours, this little world that we're in, people know who we are at this point. Yeah. We've been around enough, and it's not cocky and conceited to, you know- Recognize it ... recognize that. People know who we are. People stop us. People are watching. If not stopping, they're watching at all times, and you can just see their eyes on you at all times. So you do have this responsibility to be on, to be always making sure to follow everything you preach and I try to be myself, and I try to be real, but you know you wanna, you wanna look nice, put yourself together. You wanna present yourself 'cause you are your brand. You want to present yourself as good. Yeah. So I, I do try to be real. I'm always real. That's the first biggest compliment we always get is how much we are in real life- Yeah who we are on here. We're just as weird- I
Russ: don't know if it's
Ashley: a good thing- ... and awkward. ... almost a good thing or a bad thing.
Russ: It wasn't. But- They're not pretending. They are just as weird in person. We are weird,
Ashley: turns out. Yeah. I don't know. I like to take it as a compliment. But, you know, I always wanna be somebody that they can reach out to if they need safety help, if they need guidance, if someone has a question. Yeah. You just have to be on. You just have to be ready to work at any time. You can't, as much as you try... That's why a lot of the times at these smaller things, like if we go to, like, a pad party where we just have a code for a ticket to it that we're not really working, those are t- events that you'll tend to see us let our hair down and do whatever- Yeah and kinda go wild because- If we're
Russ: not actually hosting-
Ashley: We're not working or hosting or doing anything ... or
Russ: working or anything- Yeah ... we tend to let our hair down and-
Ashley: But you have to. Yeah. Like, you have to pick events that we can also have fun because this is also a place that we love to be. It became this passion project of ours because of the fact that we love it here so much. Yeah. And everyone's like, "Oh, my gosh. How dare you turn a hobby into money or whatever, a career!" And- Still waiting for that. I'm like, yeah, first of all, we're not there yet, but we're h- we're hoping one day to. But second of all, like, why wouldn't you wanna do that? I love it here. Yeah. I love everything, and I, why wouldn't I want to make it more and do more? And I've some really good passion stuff that I've been working on behind the scenes that I'm very excited about. Kinda goes along with one of the last episodes that we did last season, and I'm been trying to work with people and emailing and everything. Funding is low. Everything is just kinda hard. Yeah. People, we're not at the top of the list for the needs of these things, they don't think. But I'm trying to br- put it out there and get... I have to be very vague about it 'cause there's no official anything. But we're excited about some passion projects that we have going on, and then of course podcasts are gonna be here. Like it or not, we're doing the thing.
Russ: We're doing the thing.
Ashley: We eventually, all that to say, uh, we eventually were like, "Are we doing the podcast? Are we not doing the podcast? And if we're doing the podcast, we gotta-" Yeah. "... we have to pick a date."
Russ: For months, for a couple months, we're like- Yeah ... "We need to start the podcast." Yeah. We need... And we're like, yeah. Something kept
Ashley: happening.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: And stuff was still going on and everything. You know, you're always pushing it back and pushing it back, and we finally were like, "We're not doing this podcast unless we pick a date," 'cause we know ourselves, and we know that we'll do it if we say we're gonna do it. Yeah. Like, we will never- We're
Russ: master procrastinators. We
Ashley: are. We, we work best under pressure. But, like, today is Tuesday. Yeah. The day that we- Edit and finish our podcast.
Russ: We're gonna record this ... we don't have to- We're gonna edit it and put it out tonight- Yeah ... at midnight
Ashley: Midnight. This is, and we'll be up all night doing it. This is the podcast for today, and this is also on the day, so.
Russ: Also, happy Cinco de Mayo. Yes.
Ashley: And we have to, we were supposed to go out to a Cinco de Mayo- Yeah ... dinner tonight with work people. So-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: it's gonna be a fun, full night of Cinco de Mayo fun. But no, we will be here. We'll always come back. It might take us a little bit. I apologize for the delay, and I just wanna be honest with you guys and be real with you guys, and explain. It got pretty bad. Winter is a hard, hard time. We call it the sad season for- It's sad season, man. I, winter, I struggle with winter. I, sun, I need sun to be whole. I get really in... I had, I've always struggled with seasonal depression, and this year it got super bad n- on out of nowhere. I know it was a bunch of little things, like I said it was just a lot of little stuff, but it was a lot of little personal things, and kept piling on, and I think it was just sad season and winter. And, luckily got myself out of that and recognized, because doing all the work and stuff, at least I was able to recognize how bad it was and how bad it got. And yeah, just pulling, pulling back a little bit, taking some time off. We had Christmas after the last episode. We had Christmas.
Russ: Yeah. So-
Ashley: And
... Russ: we'll just start from w- kind of where we left off- Yep ... on the last
Ashley: episode. Which might be two episodes. We're-
Russ: We-
Ashley: We'll figure
Russ: it out. Our last episode, we both went down to Secrets, then I had to come back Friday and go to work, and you stayed down there for our friend Mike's birthday. Went to the beach, watched a rocket launch, did all the things, and that was in October.
Ashley: Yeah. And that was when I be- Mm-hmm ... I was burnt out at that point. Yeah. I had gotten to, that was, that Secrets trip, I burnt out. I f- I went inward. I isolated. I took my, took, I w- had a great time, but I did keep it calm. I did make a lot of time to relax and to just, 'cause I was aware that I was burnt out, and I was done. And we knew we were, it was gonna be winter, stuff was starting to end. It was gonna be quieter. So it was just getting there, and then we went with our friends, Anything But Vanilla, to their favorite island, Captiva. They've been going to for like-
Russ: Ever
... Ashley: forever. And so they wanted to show it to us.
Russ: Yeah, Rob said that he's been going there since he was a kid. Yeah. And we unders- we fell in love with it as well.
Ashley: It was so good. And we stayed in a big Airbnb, and our kids went, and we had so much fun. Yeah. It was, like, a five-minute walk to the beach. It was right off of the beach. Perfect distance. They had plenty of space outside. They had a pool. Mm-hmm. The screened-in pool and everything. .. I went down a couple days before you. You had to work, and then he met us down there. Yeah. And I brought the kids with me, and we had perfect weather. Always 85 and sunny- Yeah ... at all times, so it was- I
Russ: brought down all the-
... Ashley: beautiful
... Russ: everything I needed to cook a Thanksgiving feast. Yeah.
Ashley: We got to... They brought their kayak, and we got to go kayaking in the morning and watch the sun go up, and the dolphins. There was dolphins and manatees and all the things. And yeah, we just relaxed, and it was much needed, and hung out with the kids. And they had a little cute little ice cream place and little shops, and it was just a really small place. It was this tiny little island- Yeah ... that you just had Airbnbs and homes on, and a few little shops with a little restaurant, a couple restaurants. We went to Mexican and-
Russ: Yeah, we would go down-
Ashley: Ice cream
... Russ: spend all day on the beach.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: Go kayaking and-
Ashley: Yeah. Then take showers and went out to dinner and- Yeah we just, we were so spent and tired and went to bed early. No, no guilt at all, just a lot of relaxing and hanging out, and the kids had so much fun, and we're definitely, definitely gonna be back again. Yeah. For sure.
Russ: So after Thanksgiving, we came home, and b- before Christmas, Dan and Laci from Swing Nation had a Toys for Tot drive at Trapeze.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: So e- everybody that bought a toy got a discounted price. Oh. And they raised So many toys Yes. So many
Ashley: toys
. Russ: They got so many toys from people
Ashley: Yeah. They do it every year. It's a really good-
Speaker 5: Yeah
... Ashley: It's a good thing.
Russ: But we, so we decided to go to that.
Ashley: We- And he happened to have off, and we, it all worked out and we went with Rob and Lindsey. And then on the way there we found out, or right before we left the hotel we found out that Flirty Pineapples were gonna be there, so-
Russ: Yeah
Ashley: we were so excited. Yeah, we hadn't- We love them
... Russ: hadn't seen them- So much ... since San Antonio.
Ashley: Yeah, you're gonna see- So ... we had them on our podcast for this season, so you'll see that soon. But we love them so much. We could talk for days about them. We have, yes, spent time with, a little bit of time here and there with them, and yeah, we get along really well. And we went with the owners of STD Hero, which we love as well. Yeah Really good friends. And then the Swing Nation crew was there, and old friends that we hadn't seen- ... in a very long time. We went and had a great night. It was so much fun. Yeah It was a very quiet night.
Russ: We kinda kicked it old school.
Ashley: It was a very quiet night, and so we decided to end it with a bang, like we do.
Russ: With
Ashley: a bang. Pun
Russ: intending.
Ashley: Yeah, we had a good old group fun. We did. Like the olden days. It was very- We did ... it was nice.
Russ: Although it's been a while since we had a good old swinger society orgy. Yeah,
Ashley: yeah. And it was needed at that time. It was-
Russ: And for me anyways, I forgot about the crowds that watch it.
Ashley: Yes. That was,
Russ: yeah. And so all the guys there- I forgot that ... were having troubles keeping- Yeah
... Ashley: hard
... Russ: hard. Yeah.
Ashley: You can say that here on the podcast.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: So we were all having performance problems or issues, and we had fun.
Ashley: Yeah, it was a good time.
Russ: And-
Ashley: I was the one on their podcast that they were talking about and they wouldn't say my name about, I said, "I miss swinger society orgies." "I miss swinger society orgies." That was me. Yeah, Dan was like- I
Russ: texted Dan ... "I think we just sold five tickets."
Ashley: Yeah. He's like, "You..." He, he said 10. I was like- ... "I hope I at least get you five." But yeah, I texted him l- after I listened to it and I was like, "You're welcome." "And thank you." Also. But, you're welcome. But yeah, I, I don't know. It's just easy, you know? it's just easy. Yeah Sometimes you just need easy. You just want easy. No drama. You don't want- Yeah emotions, you don't want feels, you don't want... You just wanna put on a sh- little bit of a show, have good hot sex, and you know- Yeah ... just do it without all the extra stuff. And I don't know how else to really describe that, but some people, it's just easier to do that with. It's not extra. It's nothing to, against other people, but it's just sometimes, especially where we were at that time we just wanted to be swingers and just fuck. And so we- Did ... love group play. We love group play. That's definitely, we've talked about it a million times. We love group play, and we love being able to pick and choose, and it's hot. It's fun. And so yeah, when did that, that was that. And then we had Christmas. We did Christmas home. We just, we had a- Just
Russ: good, our normal Christmas
... Ashley: good old flannel pajama Christmas. Yeah. Spoiled the kids, all the things. And then all of our friends were going to Trap for New Year's, and we were on the fence until the couple days before. Yeah we really were unsure. We didn't know. We were kinda gauging what everyone else
Russ: was doing. Yeah, we weren't sure what we were doing for New Year's yet, so-
Ashley: And we had to decide if we wanted to do Trapeze. We've done it before. Last year we went, and it's a lot of money for a Trap night. Yeah And it's a Thursday or Tuesday, or whatever day it falls on. It's Monday- Yeah ... or something like that. And so we were like, "I don't know that I wanna do that." So we had been asking friends what their plans were, and we all kinda decided on a small group of us to go to our friends, Ash and Bo. I know a lot of people know them. Ash30815, you might know her as. But she's been on TikTok and everything. She was back in the day. And we love them so much. They've been through a lot, and they are finally getting their house put together, their new house, and they got their house rebuilt, and they wanna show it off and stuff, too. We wanna go see it. And so we all decided to just do a low-key stay at- Yeah ... the house, and everyone get to see the new house, and everyone just relaxed and-
Russ: Yeah. It wasn't even spi- Like, there was a few spicy moments, but it really wasn't a spicy- We, yeah ... weekend. It was very just pajamas. Yep. Eat.
Ashley: Flannel pajamas, comfortable. It was freezing.
Russ: Talk, drink. Sat
Ashley: out by the fire. Just
Russ: laugh.
Ashley: Oh my gosh. Yeah. And then we with Lady Haighze and her husband, and then Ash and her husband, and we had fireworks. Thought that was a great idea. It was so dry.
Russ: And windy.
Ashley: And windy.
Russ: And windy.
Ashley: Everyone... It went, it was complete chaos.
Russ: So-
Ashley: Complete insanity
... Russ: I, I still say we were being a little dramatic.
Ashley: It was a lot of drama. There was a lot of drama for what it
Russ: was. It was a lot of drama going on. It wasn't
Ashley: really that scary. We had it under control.
Russ: Yes. But- So- It
Ashley: did
Russ: get big ... here's the thing. We had a big, from the rebuild of their house and stuff like that, they had- Yeah ... a big pile of a burn pile, a giant. Yeah And he, and- Just
Ashley: junk, yeah
... Russ: and r- they were like, "We're gonna burn that tonight just to get rid of it. We can s- you know, have a big fire. It'd be, it'd be fun." Got the hose
Ashley: out.
Russ: He had a hose out. Like, everything was safe. Yeah,
Ashley: everything good. Yeah, firefighters were there. And- We had firefighters there. It was, it was- Yeah ... we had it under... It was fine, but-
Russ: But-
... Ashley: the drama
Russ: And add
Ashley: fireworks to it
Russ: At w- some point, they brought fireworks out and I s- what, the, where the fire burned like burn ring, like burned the grass away from the fire, I put one of those little I don't know, Roman candle like, little box things. Lit it, walked away. It, yeah. As soon as the first shot thing went off, it fell over. Flipped
Ashley: over, of course.
Russ: Oh And starts shooting The drama E- e- everywhere In the grass And catching grass on fire- The whole pile ... in, like, patches
Ashley: Yeah. So everybody was just trying to stomp it out.
Russ: And-
Ashley: Running around. Pure
Russ: chaos Oh, it was, it was pure chaos. So much chaos And then the hose wouldn't reach around to all the spots. There's another burn pile across this little lane.
Speaker 6: I was stomping
Russ: out I found, like, a plastic table That table And so I start stomping it with this plastic table.
Ashley: Yeah. It was, it was, it was something. It was, it was a time. We had a time that night, but-
Russ: Yeah, it was-
Ashley: It was fun. We had a lot of food it
Russ: was
Ashley: fun. We had a lot of food, ton of food. We brought all the stuff for charcuterie trays and for-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: we had all sorts of-
Russ: Ash made, what was it?
Ashley: Pulled pork
Russ: Onion pie? Oh,
Ashley: yeah. Onion pie.
Russ: Yeah, never had one of those before. That was good. It was, it was good.
Ashley: Yeah, it was good.
Russ: It was good. It was like a quiche and then, yeah, I think the-
Ashley: We all brought, like-
Russ: Uh, Bo made- Pulled pork ... a pulled, yeah, a pork butt
Ashley: Bo made that. And then we had a Blackstone, and he cooked hibachi 'cause Lady Haighze- Yeah. was, said she was craving it- Yeah ... at, like, 10:00 PM.
Russ: Yeah, at 10:00 o'clock, Lady Haighze- Out of nowhere ... she's like, "How much do you love me?" I'm like, "What do you want?" Yeah. She's like, "If I DoorDashed groceries-" Yeah "... could you make hibachi?" Like, Came in
Ashley: with like-
Russ: I'm
Ashley: like- ... 20 pounds of-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: hibachi noodles
Russ: and- Yeah,
Ashley: I
Russ: can chicken And she's like, "Okay, what do you need?" So I told her everything I needed. She, he DoorDashed it, and I think we ended up leaving two tubs of hibachi rice and teriyaki chicken in their fridge. That's good. But then that was New Year's. I mean, just super low-key. Had so much fun.
Ashley: Yeah. And we did New Year's at home with
Russ: the kids- And
Ashley: then- ... and-
Russ: Yeah, so then we came home and did a whole New Year's
Ashley: with the kids
Russ: and things like that
... Ashley: with the kids. And then we didn't do much until the end of January. We had met a couple at Secrets when Russ was there, and they had a group of really awesome, hot people.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: That is pretty secretive. It's one of those invite-only, if you know you know- Yeah ... type places. So
Russ: this group wasn't even supposed to be there that weekend. Yeah. They were supposed to go to Hedo. Yeah. But then they had hurricanes. Yeah,
Ashley: so S- Secrets hooked up with Hedo to be a place that people could go instead of going to Hedo. Yeah. So they did a Hedo kinda thing at Secrets while we were there with iCandy all at the same time. So we had met them. They were a few doors down from us in our room, and we kept connecting with them. And then he ended up handing us a metal card. It was so official. It was like this. He was like, "Scan this."
Russ: Yeah.
" Ashley: Fill out the form."
Russ: Yeah, he pulls, reaches in his pocket and pulls out a metal card, and it has a QR code on it, and he's like, "Scan this." He's like, "Fill it out. Just put our names on it, and we'll get you invited to our meet and greet."
Ashley: You have to be vetted through this system. It's a group of, like, 250 people. It's a pretty large-sized group. But they have people that are, like, ambassadors. They pick couples that get to host and stuff. And so it's a system of you get to hop around to different bars and restaurants. You meet with these couples. There was two or three couples at each spot-
Russ: Yep
Ashley: that were in the group, and they were already been there for a while. They've earned their, you know, spot. And they were all wearing a different color. And so you went to the restaurant. You each had your own unique schedule what time to be where. So you had to follow this to the T to make it all work, and they were very- Yeah they were very punctual. Everyone was, like, they were very good.
Russ: Yeah. I don't know how- To have a group of swingers- Yeah ... they stick to a schedule like that is- They were- ... very impressive
... Ashley: very impressive. I was impressed by the whole thing. The whole th- I really wanna do it locally here myself. I wanna kind of steal their idea, 'cause it's genius.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: And it's just... So we drove there. How long was that? Like, four-hour drive or
Russ: something like that? Uh, it was, like, almost a six-hour drive, wasn't it? No,
Ashley: I thought it was... I don't know. It was, like, I don't know. My- Or maybe it was, we'll
Russ: only say four
Ashley: hours like, my time is- Yeah ... very now that I travel all the time, but it wasn't too, too bad. And then we got there, and the couple that we were invited by, we ended up being invited to dinner with them, so we went to go hang out. We really, they took us to all their favorite bars, their favorite-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: buildings, their favorite places to eat.
Russ: And went to one cool- Cocktails after ... little, like, bar/restaurant and had dinner and a couple- It was really cute ... drinks.
Ashley: The whole town was really cute.
Russ: And then they took us to a couple more bars that were very trendy. Yeah and really... the whole town- It's really cute ... in itself is trendy. Yeah.
Ashley: And then we did that, and we went back kinda early-ish, and we went to bed. I did some different, TikToks and pictures and stuff. We got some cute little videos of us and stuff to make content. And then the next day was the day, and it started at 3:00, 4:00, 3:00 in the afternoon. Oh. It was, like, 3:00. Yeah. So it was an- I forget what time it started ... entire day full. And we didn't get our schedule until the day before. They sent it to our email, and we had our own personalized. And we had, they were each color-coordinated, so each place was, like, blue, red, pink, whatever, and they were all wearing that color, so you knew who they were.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: And so we, you would get to meet the two or three couple host couples, plus you would get to be with two or three other couples- Yeah ... that
Russ: were also
Ashley: being vetted. So
Russ: every 30 minutes we were walking to a different bar. Yeah. And so there was two other host couples at every bar, and then- They were also meeting with two couples
Ashley: Yeah
Russ: So we would meet, so each bar we were meeting new couples that we met for the first time.
Ashley: Yeah, it was fun
Russ: Yeah
Ashley: And they would just ask you, you know, you had to do your whole like how'd you get into the lifestyle. They, we had, there was a few really good ones that were getting pretty deep. I mean, they don't mess around, and if you mess up, you're done. So it's very much, they wanna know the scoop. They wanna know if you're gonna be drama. They wanna know if you guys like each other. They wanna know if you are gonna be cool. Yeah. If you can hold a conversation, if you take care of yourself. They are all very good-looking and very taken care of. Some of the
Russ: prettiest- They take the
Ashley: prettiest-
Russ: Like collectively, they're some of the prettiest people I've ever seen Inside and
Ashley: out. Like they were super sweet- Yeah ... super nice, such good conversationalists. I don't know, I'm, they, and but they'll, so many of them says that they've, this is all they've ever done. This was where they started. Yeah. This was all they stick to, and I see why they stick doing that. Yeah I would too. It's
Russ: safe.
Ashley: It's, they're
Russ: hot
... Ashley: it's
Russ: vetted ... it's vetted
Ashley: You pay like a, enough to take care of parties, and then the hosts have this house that was b- built to be a playhouse. It's- Yeah ... you don't get the address. So if you, okay, so we're skipping ahead. So you went and you did your interviews, and there was like six spots that you went to. Yeah. And you meet all these people, and connected with all these couples. And then at the end, all of the host couples go to a secret location while you leave. So we ended up, we were done at like 11:00 PM. We had started at 3:00 PM, so we were starving. Yeah. So we ended up s- actually sitting down and eating-
Russ: Yeah, that last bar we- ... something ... met with- Yeah ... we're like- We're just gonna stay here and eat ... let's stay here and let's, let's get a table and get something to eat.
Ashley: Cause we knew they had to deliberate together at this- Yeah secret location. So they had to get there, they had to sit, and they had to talk, and they were gonna eat dinner. So we got dinner, got some snacks and stuff, and then we went back to the hotel. So they had to each pick a couple that they choose their favorite one for the night, so it's not very many of us. And then they would all hash it out and everything, and they would pick a certain amount of couples. It was only a few that was picked out of everyone that they met. Yeah. And so we went back to the hotel. 'Cause you don't know. And when you get through, if you're a favorite couple, they'll invite you to their after party. Their after party's super vetted, and it's at their personal residence.
Russ: You can be invited to the after party if you
Ashley: were picked as a favorite.
Russ: But then that's like another test as well
Ashley: Yeah, yeah
Russ: Like, the final stage, the boss level. It
Ashley: felt like
Russ: Survivor. Because even if you're invited to the after party, doesn't mean- Doesn't mean you're in the group you'll be invited to the group.
Ashley: Yeah
Russ: We waited. We had to wait a- Yeah ... oh, we got our e- the email the next day pretty
Ashley: quick. We were pretty... Yeah. We-
Russ: But- It
Ashley: was pretty fast, but you just don't know. And then when you're going there to these meet and greets and getting in the hotel and you... I mean, w- we could have not heard anything and that was all it would've been. It would've been just us at the hotel for the weekend just hanging out, which was fine, you just don't know- Yeah ... what you're, if you're going to a swinger party, if you're going to a house. It's a house party. The, so they had a house that was made for this club. That was their club, and that is where they hang out, and that is where the pl- they had playrooms, they had TVs set up, they had stations, they had locker room. They had-
Russ: Well, one of our favorite parts was before the party started, remember? Where-
Ashley: Yeah
Russ: Like, We all were kinda just talking and mingling, and then before they open the playrooms-
Ashley: Yep
... Russ: everybody gathers in this living room.
Ashley: Yeah, it's a living room with this big,
Russ: giant TV. And the host- Yep gets on the fireplace mantle like a stage, and he has a whole PowerPoint presentation-
Ashley: He turns the lights down
... Russ: about-
Ashley: PowerPoint, about consent
... Russ: the rules, the house rules- Yeah ... consent. It was
Ashley: so beautiful. I teared up a little. It was everything that I want everybody to do every time they're doing anything. Yeah. It was so perfect, and it was a PowerPoint. And everyone had to agree and say yes, and everyone, they... And then they highlighted highlights from people in the group, and they talked about accomplishments, and then they would, it was like a club. Yeah. And they just were like, "Oh, you've been here this," and "Congratulations on this." And it was a club, and it was in this living room, and it was so sweet and so beautiful to watch. And then they were making frozen pizzas. They had- Yeah ... drinks. They had food. They'd pop in, " Anybody want some gr- like, grilled
Russ: cheese?" I got to open- I think it's grilled cheese ... a bottle of champagne with a saber.
Ashley: They were, yeah, they had saber knives. And they were doing it by the fire, just chopping.
Russ: Yeah, they had a big- Yeah ... they had a hot tub over there. Then you walked down some stairs. They had a big fire pit.
Ashley: With 20 seats around it. Yeah. It was made for this. This was ex- Yeah ... all the LED lighting was in the walls. It was made. They had condom stations, hydration stations. It was-
Russ: All the towels. You
Ashley: could- All the towels you could imagine ... yeah. There was rules. The rules were very thought out, very... It was good. It was so good. And upstairs in the loft, they had the, just tons of mattresses and porn playing and lights, and it was like a big group area. Yeah. And then they had private rooms. They had... It was top-notch. So much fun. Honestly, I would go back in a heartbeat. I, there was not one complaint. Yeah. I didn't have one complaint.
Russ: We've been so busy we haven't- We just haven't ... had a chance.
Ashley: It's not- But- It's not close close, so it is a hike. It is a whole weekend thing. We have to plan life and stuff, and weekends are hard, as you know. So we're gonna get back to another party. We really wanna go to a summer... They do inflatable parties where they just have dozens of inflatables- Yeah ... and just lube and baby oil. And I've heard so many good things about all the parties that they throw and stuff. And such a great group of people. Yeah. I, like, Beautiful, gorgeous people, but also they're just the sweetest and kindest and so welcoming. They love their city, and they're very proud of their city. Oh. And-
Speaker: Yeah
... Ashley: they were willing to help us out with anything. They really wanted to welcome us in, and we thank them. They know who they are. I know they don't wanna really be talked about, and it is a very kinda secret thing. But we, we did wanna tell them we wanted to share our- experience. They were open to us sharing our experience, and we vlogged and did the little thing around. It was, it w- was like a, it was a wild game of Survivor. It wa- Swinger Survivor ... it was so much fun though. And we, if you can't tell, we didn't actually say that, but we got, we were also picked as a favorite, so we got to go back to the house, and we were accepted to the group. So- It worked out. But it was stressful, and I wasn't sure. It was. And I was, yeah, I was second-guessing myself when we kept meeting all these beautiful, amazing, gorgeous people. I was like, "I don't, I don't know." It was hard, hard competition. We had hard competition. Yeah. But we made it.
Russ: We made it.
Ashley: And it was so much fun, and I can't wait to go back.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: So.
Russ: So right shortly after that, though, I had a random-
Speaker 4: Yeah
... Russ: night off and- Were shut
Ashley: down for the night, and it was, like, last second, so we were like, "Well, we have a free Friday now." And we decided to go to Trap. We hadn't done a spontaneous Trap night- Yeah ... in a really long time,
Russ: so. So we just drove up and went to Trap. It was pink night. We d- I'd had my pink suit on. You had a pink dress on.
Ashley: Yeah, and then it happened again.
Russ: And then- For Mardi Gras ... the next time, yeah, for the Mardi Gras night, I had a meeting all day Friday.
Ashley: It was a f- I mean, this was, like, a month, like, it was a while. It wasn't right back-to-back, so.
Russ: Like I said, I work- Yeah ... Friday, Saturday- But ... Sunday night shift.
Ashley: Yeah, so.
Russ: So since I was in meetings all day Friday, I didn't have to go to work that night. For the night.
Ashley: Yeah. So it was another Friday night.
Russ: So-
Ashley: Yeah. We didn't tell anybody at
Russ: all. We, I, I- Didn't
Ashley: tell anyone this time.
Russ: I came home. I got changed. You were already ready to go.
Ashley: Yeah, we just-
Russ: And we- ... left ... went up to Trap. Yeah. And oh, that was the first time in a long time where we drove up there, we went, we had some fun.
Ashley: And came back.
Russ: And then we drove home.
Ashley: Yeah. It was a good low-key, it was a very old-school Friday- Yeah ... Friday night Trap night. And then my next trip was a solo trip to Rumors, finally. Went to go check out Rumors Atlanta, which is Atlanta's dungeon, pretty much their dungeon. Yeah. And I have known the people that are part of it for a really long time, and they've been telling me all about it.
Speaker 4: I have been wanting to go forever, and I finally. They were doing a Pineapples After Dark night and so I decided to go. I went up with ThaMFKNLees. I stayed at their house and went with them, so I didn't have to go alone 'cause I was kind of intimidated.
Ashley: I wasn't sure. That's why I didn't go the last times. I wasn't sure about doing a dungeon alone. I wasn't sure. Yeah. Now I know it's just really is just demonstrations and just showing the club, and it's a lot of that. Definitely wanna go back with Russ eventually. That's the goal. I really would love to go back with less people. It was overwhelming amount of people, which is great for them.
Russ: Yeah, I heard... Yeah, it was great for- It's great ... great for them, but I heard-
Ashley: It's-
... Russ: it was just loud in there. 'Cause- Yeah ... there
Ashley: was a lot of demonstrations going on. They had wax demonstrations. They had the violet wands. They had a bunch of people doing rope tying, and a whole bunch doing suspension, and flogging, and all sorts. They had a bunch of crosses set up and everything, so there was a lot going on at one time, and it was essentially just pretty much one room. So it was a big warehouse feel to it, so it was just like, echoey. There was just a lot going on. I could have never... I had thought about getting on a cross a couple times and just, for funsies, but- Mm-hmm ... I just knew it wasn't gonna be... Like, I was never going to really enjoy it because it was too- Yeah much. My brain cannot handle all of that. So I did really had a g- I had a great time just watching. I just kind of walked around each station and mingled and watched and saw all the demonstrations and did all that fun stuff. And then it was a kinda earlier night. I had a really nice facial that night. That was fun. Took some good pictures. Yeah, my fave. And then we, right around the corner, we had planned a big Gatlinburg trip. We have been talking about doing it for s- we always talk about doing a mountain trip, and we finally grabbed a group- Yeah ... of, like, 12 of us.
Russ: So the ThaMFKNLees- Did it ... have been talking about getting a group- They talked
Ashley: about it on the podcast, when they were on
Russ: the- Yeah
... Ashley: podcast.
Russ: Yeah. They, they- They finally did it ... love Gatlinburg. They always have a good time. They know a lot of people down there. They know a lot of the bartenders. So they always wanted to get a group of us down there and show us their side of Gatlinburg.
Ashley: Oh, they do Gatlinburg. 'Cause we've only been with family, and it's been very touristy.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: And it was during cheer competition, and it was not the- Yeah ... the experience that most people have of Gatlinburg, so-
Russ: So- ... we've done
Ashley: it before
... Russ: we got a group of, what, eight, 10?
Ashley: It was started with, like, the first night was, I think, eight or 10 of us, but then we had people come in the second night. So there was, like, 12 in the end, I think. Yeah. But we got hotel rooms, but they were all next to each other. Two conjoining-
Russ: Mm-hmm
... Ashley: rooms, us and the ThaMFKNLees and they stayed with our friends D and D. We'll call them that. And if you know, you know who they are. And then, yeah, we did the whole Gatlinburg thing, did the moonshine tastings, and we walked the strip and ate the food. We went out to a really nice steak dinner. We had so much fun. It was really good. Yeah. I had my... I had really good girl sex.
Russ: Yeah, you had girl sex.
Ashley: Me and one of my favorite girls that I love with all of my heart, we had really hot girl sex, and that was- We were- I was an absolute feral menace that weekend.
Russ: We both were pretty- We both ... feral that weekend.
Ashley: We were really feral that weekend.
Russ: We were. We had moonshine- I forgot I wanted
Speaker 6: that,
Russ: oh ... with, and we're unaccompanied And like- My children ... 12 of our closest friends, you know? With 12 of our closest friends.
Ashley: Oh, gosh. It was so much fun. We went mini golfing. We did mini golfing. Yeah. Our friends, Holbrooks on social media, he, her husband is very competitive dude, but he's also the luckiest guy you'll ever meet in your entire life. He's just one of those guys that win every raffle, win every lottery, win all the things, just always just so easily wins everything. He just does. And he does it in such like a competitive, non-competitive way. Yeah. Just sort of nonchalant about it, and so do you. He always is giving Mike Lee crap because he, that's just what he does. He likes to do that. And so he, and he's not very good at golfing, mini golfing. And so the whole time he was so focused on beating Mike that he had completely forgot to watch Russell here. And he ended up losing to Russ by one point.
Russ: Yeah, by the like, I don't know, the s- 15th or 16th hole. Yeah.
Ashley: He's like, "Oh, shoot."
Russ: He's like, "Who's winning?" Just as to when he was. And then, and then the guy that was keeping score was like, "No, Russ is." And he's like, "What?" And like-
Ashley: Didn't
Russ: expect that. Yeah. And then, so there for the last few holes were just kinda, typical banter.
Ashley: Yeah, yeah. The boys-
Russ: And-
... Ashley: played and
Russ: with each other ... he's, you know- Yeah ... he was talking, he's like, "Oh, you have to make this putt, Russ. You gotta make it. Gotta make it." He's like, yeah. And then he got to see- That was awesome ... the cocky side. It was
Ashley: awesome 'cause he's the same way. They're so similar.
Russ: Usually I'm pretty just whatever. Yeah. Because- But he
Ashley: is like
Russ: very- And then I'm like... Yeah. And then he, he, he's like, "Oh, don't miss this putt." And I'm like, I'm like- But I did "I won't. Don't worry." And then he was talking, and I was looking at him. I'm like, "There's one thing you don't know about me." He's like, "What's that?" I'm like, "I'm clutch," and I just hit it while making eye contact with him. Flipped him. I watched it. And just nothing but cup. It was
Ashley: so
Speaker 6: good,
Ashley: and he made it and it won the game and everything was... That was so much fun.
Russ: Oh, but yeah, so- Yeah, we did
Ashley: mini golf
... Russ: that was-
Ashley: We did the touristy stuff. We did-
Russ: Yeah, we went to- You know, we
Ashley: went down the strip
... Russ: so The Lees- They know a lot of the bartenders that do these tastings.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: And so they, we were going around to the different distilleries finding the certain bartenders.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: And so we got extra, let's just say- The extra
Ashley: perks from knowing all of the people that work there. So we had a great time. And the whole table, you know how it's like only so many people, we would have... We'd fill the whole thing up because it, we had such a big group. Yeah. So we got to do all these things with us- Yeah and then a person. So- Or us and some random people. Yeah. And so him and our friend loves the pickle juices. They were digging the
Russ: pickle juices. So here's what started this. We were at one of the distilleries and- Yeah ... he had all of his flavors out there of the moonshine, and he's like-
Ashley: Pick one
... Russ: "let's make some shit up." Yeah. And- Let's just mix
Ashley: things
... Russ: and then I'm like, "Blue razz and pickle." Oh, no. And he's like, "Huh?" Pickle's not- He's like, "You know what? Fuck it." So he gave everybody- Mixed them ... a mix of the- Moonshine ... moonshine pickle juice and blue razz moonshine.
Ashley: And we named it Butt Stuff.
Russ: So now- And I thought it was delicious.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: My friend- Horrible
... Ashley: thought
Russ: it was delicious.
Ashley: Absolutely horrible. You and her are the only ones who are crazy enough to think that was
Russ: good. Ugh. And so at that point on, every distillery we went to, we made them make it for us. And
Ashley: we named it Butt Stuff. So we, and we had a chant. We all run around, "What stuff?" And then everybody say, "Butt Stuff." And someone yell, "What stuff?" And then we had these few other couples that were on the other side- Yeah ... of the bar that were having the best time of their life. with us.
Russ: Well, so all the guys... Well, okay, all of- Yeah ... you girls had made shirts for us for Valentine's Day- Yeah with pictures of you guys on them. And they were like- Yeah ... lingerie pictures and, like, sex pictures. That's, like, the
Ashley: graffiti T-shirt.
Russ: It got your name on it. Yeah,
Ashley: like a graffiti T-shirt.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: Yeah.
Russ: And so all of us guys are wearing these T-shirts-
Ashley: Yeah
... Russ: with you on them. One of the last tastings we did, we were standing in line and there was this group of older people- Yeah ... behind us. Yeah. And they saw our shirts, and they started making comments and this and that. We- Mm-hmm ... didn't really say anything, but they could tell that we were all very comfortable with each other. Yeah. And so they knew. They knew. Anyways, they were laughing with us. They were joking around. At one- "Oh, yeah, we're on
Ashley: social media. "What?" "Yeah, we're on social media." Yeah. "You can follow us and everything." And so they were giving out cards and they were so much fun.
Russ: Yeah.
Ashley: They-
Russ: At one point I made the whole, I got the whole bar to do the wave.
Ashley: Yeah, we did the wave. We have that. We have so many clips that we've never shown. Oh. I need to get my life together and make content- But- about that weekend. Then
Russ: we made the- I'll do it ... whole bar-
Ashley: I'll do it
... Russ: drink, Butt Stuff. Butt Stuff. What
Ashley: Stuff?
Russ: And so we yelled, "What Stuff?" And then the other half of the bar goes, "Butt Stuff." Butt Stuff. And we all do this shot. And
Ashley: we got everybody to do it. It was... You had to be there. It was so, so good. We were complete... We actually, it was just so good to be able to let our hair down and- Yeah ... have fun and be with our people, and it was such a good weekend. There was a few hiccups. There was some, you know, I keep it real with you. We're keeping it real. We're gonna be honest with you. There was some stuff with a couple. There was some struggle. Not great communication between them and a lot of figuring that out. We're very close with these people, so, you know, of course we all stop what we're doing in-
Russ: Yeah
... Ashley: the middle of chaos, but we stopped what we were doing and we really... you know, once everybody was aware of what was going on and just kinda helped them work through it. I think they're still working through it. I think- They're getting there. They're getting through- Yeah ... stuff, and I think that the more they talk, the better. You know, it's, it's not... We make it seem like this crazy fun all the time party wild everyone's perfect all the time, and it's not like that. Sometimes m- there's miscommunication. Sometimes there's feeling. Sometimes there's-
Speaker 6: Yeah
... Ashley: feeling left out or not feeling like you're getting attention from a person or those things are very common to have, and it's always leads down to just communication was wrong, communication, they just both weren't communicating or- Yeah if they were communicating, not communicating correctly, someone gets their feelings hurt, someone... You know, stuff like that is so normal, and it doesn't have to be the end of the time. We, of course, when it happens and you're in it, and you're a part of it, you feel like you ruined the weekend, and you ruin everyone's time, and you ruin all the things, and sh- you know. But it's so normal and so okay. Yeah. And not any of us are expecting everyone to be perfect all the time. If it becomes a problem, if it is an issue, and if it becomes to be a pattern, that's when you're g- you should step back, and you should leave, and you should take time, and you should-
Speaker 5: Yeah
Ashley: be alone. But it's okay to mess up. It's okay to have an off night. It's okay to be in your head, be self-conscious, be, you know how we get. That's normal. That's so normal and so okay, and you can work through that. You don't always have to just get up and leave and go home. You don't have to ruin the night. You don't have to make it a whole thing. It's okay to just take a break and step back- Yeah ... and talk and work through it. And we put fun and play second to all of that. If someone's struggling and something's going on, we're all adults. We're all going to stop. We all love everybody. We're gonna stop what we're doing and focus on that. And, you know, it doesn't ruin- Yeah ... the time. We had the best time. It's just, it is what it is. It happens. It's so normal. It doesn't have to be a thing.
Russ: Nope.
Ashley: Then that leads us up to March, and that was birthday weekend. But we are already almost an hour in, and we're gonna have to save this for next week. Yeah. So stay tuned for next week. We're gonna keep you around. Whether you like it or not, you're gonna have to come back and find out what we did pretty much more recently. Yeah. We're getting
Russ: to-
Ashley: Most recent stuff we-
Russ: We're getting to the most recent stuff now
... Ashley: we have some really good- crazy first experiences that we had that- ... we're gonna talk about that I'm still trying to wrap my head around, and stuff nobody really knows much about. And yeah, we're excited. But before we leave, we do want to mention May 15th, if you're not doing anything please, please, if you're around Atlanta or if you can make it work and you're not come to Fresh Fridays. We are very passionate- Yes ... about, that we're going to, you're gonna hear about Fresh Fridays a million times from us because that is our current heart project, our soul project, and we really have just heard so many times over the past few years that people are scared. Scared to go. They're alone. They're single. They don't know- Yeah ... what to do. Don't- It's
Russ: inti- they're intimidated
... Ashley: terrified of Trapeze. They're
Russ: nervous.
Ashley: They're- And no matter how many times we say it's not that scary, don't make it weird, it's not that serious, all the things, nobody believes us. So we decided to make a night every third Friday that is for you guys. And I know we, for the most part, our content is kinda geared towards new people in the lifestyle- Yeah and people experiencing things for the first time, may have been in the lifestyle for a while but not done much, that type of thing. And so we want to hold your hand, and we will literally hold your hand if you want me to. I will hold your hand. I have held hands already. And this is our third one, and they are going amazing. We currently have the biggest discount you'll ever find at Trapeze ever.
Russ: Yes.
Ashley: You'll never find a cheaper price for what we have, and you'll get two months of membership at Trapeze, and then you will get access to Diamond Club, which is huge. And you, if you're going to Trapeze, you have to do Diamond Club. Yeah. It's, it's a must-do. And this is a perfect way to try it out and do it, and then you get a membership. You can come back. You can do the next one and you don't have to pay for the membership. You already have one, so you're saving even more money. It's going to, it's such a good time. So 7:30 we will come out and get you guys, and we will take you on a tour. We will show you all the things. We will answer any questions you have. We will guide you around. The lights are all on. Nobody's around except people working. There's no other swingers in the rooms. It's just us. There's just us and Just
Russ: showing you the club
... Ashley: and we will walk around and we will get along great, 'cause I promise we will. Everyone will get along perfect. And it also gives you a chance to meet another few couples- Yeah ... 'cause there'll be new couples that are coming there, too. And so you get to meet these new couples. You get to meet us. Rob and Lindsey will be there, and you'll get to hang out with them. And you'll get to start a connection, and that gives you confidence going into the night. And then you'll be able to, we will walk you back up and check you in early, get you all figured out on the computers, have everything paid for- And then you can find your locker and get a table, a seat at the table while no one's there. Order dinner when you first get there. We always say that's the move. Order your dinner, and it kinda gives you a place you can sit on the couch, find a spot. You already- Yeah ... have some familiar faces that you've already made contact. We can introduce you to all of our friends and all of the people we love. Love showing people the way, and we love Trapeze. And so we are so excited to partner with them for Fresh Friday. Every third Friday of the month we will be there. Yeah. And this month we have really, really, really good group of friends coming too, so we're excited that we're get to see some new f- we're, we're, we are connecting a lot with people from the past, a lot lately. Yeah. And so it's crazy how it's all come full circle, and you kinda figuring out who, who's, who's real ones and who's not. And kinda connecting with people that you love with all your heart. So a lot of them are gonna be at this one. He unfortunately is not gonna make it-
Russ: No
... Ashley: to this one. I will be riding that one solo, but we're gonna have a good time. It's gonna be fun. It is Leather and Lace for May 15th. So one of our favorite themes. Yeah. We love that theme. Go to the
Russ: website. We have a whole-
Ashley: Yes ... go ahead ... thathotcoupleinga.com. Yeah. And you'll see Fresh Fri- You'll see the banner. You'll see the theme will be there. We'll put the theme every month and kinda tell you how the process works and everything. And then if you have any questions, just message us, or you know how to get a hold of us, all of our pages and stuff. But yeah, other than that-
Russ: It's not that serious
... Ashley: don't make it weird. We love you guys.
Russ: Bye.
Ashley: Bye.